Life and its twists and tricks


"Life, what a trip! One minute you're born, the next you die. Then, one day, you stand back and say:

"Aye yai yai! Was that ever believable, or what?! First I thought I was this and then I thought I was that, then I became this and then that. Hold on now, why are you looking at me like that? Wait a minute... OHMYGOSH! There was a pattern! Holy cow! You mean I could have thought anything... and been anything?! But what about limits? How could that be? What do you mean pie in the sky? Dreams come true? Infinite possibilities?"

Fortunately, there's still time...

Believe or not, if you think at it...it is true.
When I was 14 I hated my life, I hated school. With 18...the same. Now with 27 I miss my childhood, I miss school. With 21 was too much .. university, work, traveling, decisions ...now I miss that time and I regret I haven't spend more time enjoying it, being present and enjoying the moment.

I could say I now realize it much better but I am sooo damn happy I did it...and as I like to believe...it is never too late, fortunately, there's still time...

Dream, believe, live ... time is never coming back

Ella

No comments: